Below is a pledge that you
may find helpful when creating a safe Internet environment for your
children. You may have to modify the language so
2. I pledge to only visit sites my parents feel are safe and appropriate for me.
3. I pledge to turn off my monitor off and get a grown-up if I see something that makes me feel uncomfortable or that I know my parents would not approve of.
4. I pledge not to give out any personal information while I am online. I will not give out my name, address, phone number, passwords, name of my school or any other information that may identify me. If someone asks me for this information I will not give it to them. I will tell an adult.
5. I pledge to use polite language while on-line.
6. I pledge not to meet anyone I have met online unless I have a grown-up's permission. If someone does ask to meet, I will tell a grown-up immediately.